Children must be potty-trained prior to entering our 3-year-old program. We do not have the facilities or supplies required to change children in classrooms for 3’s through PreK 5’s. We feel that children of these ages deserve privacy. We realize that “accidents” will happen. “Accidents” by definition are unusual incidents and should only happen infrequently.
Potty-trained preschool children:
- No longer wear diapers (disposable or cloth) or disposable underwear (Pull-Ups)
- Can tell the teacher when they need to go to the bathroom, and
- Can attend to their hygiene. A teacher will assist with instructions. This is an issue which protects all concerned.
If your child is not completely potty trained as described above when preschool starts, you may choose one of the following options:
- You may withdraw your child from preschool and place his or her name at the top of our waiting list
- Registration and supply fees are non-refundable; however, if your child is placed in a class at a later date, you will not need to pay additional fees
- You may continue to pay tuition to hold your child’s spot until potty training has been completed